You have made the biggest step, you are here, and thinking about booking onto an aerial class!
Whether you are new to aerial or returning post-pregnancy this class will give you the physical and emotional support to get back into exercise and rebuild your core muscles. In our private studio we offer a safe space and friendly environment where new parents can train together without feelings of self-consciousness or worries of the challenges that undertaking exercise again will bring.
You are not alone! Take some time for you to take your own class, to move, laugh and meet likeminded friends. The session will include a section of floor and air based conditioning, a taught class on the equipment and time for free play. You can do as much or as little as you like, if you need to take a break to feed, or be with your baby, go for it! The class is tailored to new mums and those who have been out of exercise for a while so don’t worry if you’re not feeling very fit!
The studio will also be open for Tea and Coffee after the class. You are advised to allow at least six weeks after giving birth and should seek advice from your Doctor to confirm that you are able to begin exercise before signing up. We do not require a doctor’s note, however you will be asked to sign a declaration upon booking to state that you are suitably able to return to exercise. Please get in touch if you have any questions about returning to exercise.
To book your place click HERE
• Starting Wednesday 1st August 2018
• 11:00am-12:30pm followed by Tea and Coffee
• £13 Per Class / Class Passes Available
• This class will be held at Leeds Aerial Arts Studio, Studio 2, Cross York Street Studios, Leeds, LS2 7EE.
- BOOK HERE
- Starting Wednesday 1st August 2018
- 11:00am-12:30pm followed by Tea and Coffee
- £13 Per Class / Class Passes Available
- This class will be held at Leeds Aerial Arts Studio, Studio 2, Cross York Street Studios, Leeds, LS2 7EE.