According to the UK Governments Roadmap to recovery, small leisure facilities such as ours will be considered for reopening in July. In anticipation of this, we are planning a phased reopening for private lessons, small group lessons and open training. Our online class provision will continue. Classes will be available to book online, only once we have confirmation of an opening date.
There will be some changes:
- Reduced timetable and smaller class sizes
- No shared equipment
- Revised teaching techniques
- Increased cleaning
And some things will be familiar...
- Same welcoming and professional instructors
- Same enthusiasm, cheerleading and support
- New challenges, goals to smash and moments of feeling great
- The return of sore hands and aches as we get back to it (me included!)
Our full plan is published HERE